Global E-commerce market was valued at around USD 9.09 trillion in 2019 and is expected to grow with the CAGR of 14.5% during forecast period 2021-2027.
Nowadays a business needs to move at the speed of their consumers. Keep a track of consumer needs and perspectives, and respond to market trends, to generate profitable business while using the right solutions at the right time.
E-commerce Industry Report Scope
The research study focuses on enhancing the basic knowledge of the market professionals about the main product/service, by explicating details like definition, its uses and applications, industry segmentation as well as a global industry outlook. The report further helps in making sound investment decision by listing factors that will contribute to the growth of market worldwide. The study also details about the foreign trade of the product along with the list of major importing and top exporting countries. The research study will also help understand graphical representation and forecasts of key data.
Minds Insights provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the E-commerce-market report, along with forecasts for growth at the region, country and global level from 2021-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on type, application and region.
On the basis of the Type:
Important regions covered:
- North America: USA | Canada
- Europe: UK | Germany | France |Spain | Italy | Russia | Netherlands | Belgium | Switzerland | Rest of Europe
- Asia-Pacific: China | Japan | India |South Korea | Australia | Indonesia | Thailand | Philippines | Vietnam | Rest of Asia-Pacific
- LAMEA: Brazil| Mexico | Argentina | Colombia | Chile | Peru | Rest of LAMEA
- Middle East: Turkey | Saudi Arabia | United Arab Emirates| South Africa| Israel | Egypt |Nigeria | Rest of Middle East
The report also includes key company profiles in E-commerce Industry with their market strategies and SWOT analysis. The report focuses on the industry’s main competitors with information such as business profiles, components and financial information of the past 5 years, and key developments. The competitive landscape of the industry has been examined along with the profiles of the key players:
- Apple, Inc
- Alibaba Group Holding Limited
- Flipkart Private Limited
- Walmart, Inc
- Best Buy
- The Home Depot
The report describes prominent players in the E-commerce market segment along with their basic profile, company information and recent developments. The report includes crucial information like manufacturing process, raw material requirements and supply-demand side. For investors, and new ventures the report includes information such as costs involved, revenue, market share and size, growth prospects involved.
Major factors covered in this report
- Market Dynamics: Market Drivers and Restraints
- Value-Chain: Supply and Demand Analysis
- Cost and Price Structure Analysis
- Competitive Analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
What will the report include?
- Highlights of main global R&D activities and new technological developments
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecasts for global market
- Description of the most relevant research and development activities related to E-commerce market places
- Production of E-commerce, and review of application for E-commerce and assessment of emerging applications
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021, and forecast through 2027
- Review of current industry players, including manufacturers of E-commerce, technology developments, and future market participants
Some of the key questions addressed in the report were…
- What were the market size in 2014 and the outlook from 2021 to 2027?
- How much growth will the industry market experience between 2017 and 2027?
- What are the important factors, constraints, and opportunities, and how they will affect market?
- What are the key segments of the E-commerce market growth and why?
- Who are the main participants and strategies they use to compete in the market?
Our reports are comprised of thorough analysis which includes business scientific analysis, data engineering, behavioural analysis experts and data strategy statistics based in 15 markets around the world. We use data and intelligence to help our clients build long-term relationship with their consumer.
Minds Insights is the foundation for data driven insights in various industry verticals using four key capabilities:
- Qualitative Research
- Quantitative Research
- Strategy Building
- Research Design
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology and Assumptions
- Market Segmentation
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
- Market Segmentation & Scope
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Regulatory Landscape
- Macro-Economic Indicators
- Cost Structure Analysis
- Market Dynamics
- Market Evaluation
4 Impact of COVID-19 on the Market
5 Technological Analysis
- Technology advances
- Upcoming Technology Landscape
6 Competitive Analysis
- Market Share Analysis
- Potential Venture Analysis
- Key Winning Strategies
7 Pricing Analysis
- Regional Price Analysis
- Raw Material Analysis
8 E-commerce Market, By Type Overview
9 Regional Overview
- North America
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
10 Competitive Landscape (Manufacturers & Suppliers)
INTRODUCTION (Business Overview, Platform, Solutions & Services, Key Insights, Recent Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- APPLE, INC
- ALIBABA GROUP HOLDING LIMITED
- FLIPKART PRIVATE LIMITED
- WALMART, INC
- EBAY, INC
- BEST BUY
- THE HOME DEPOT
11 Conclusion & Recommendation
12 Analyst Review
13 Research Methodology
List of Figures
List of Tables